Bereaved dad sues Health Department over missing baby’s body | Daily News


Bereaved dad sue’s Health Department over missing baby’s body.

Durban – The father of the 7-month-old infant whose corpse vanished from the Pinetown mortuary in March has sought the services of lawyers to sue the KwaZulu-Natal Health Department.
Sebode Mosemene’s baby boy, Sikhosana, died on March 26 and was taken to the mortuary. A day later Mosemene was told his child’s body was missing. He had already taken out a loan to hire a car from Lesotho to fetch the body for burial in that country.

“Seeing that the department is not taking my loss seriously, and my suspicion that they treat me this way because I’m not a South African, I have engaged lawyers to handle the matter for me. What caring department would not provide counselling to the victims of something like this? My wife has become sick and had to remain at home. She has not come to terms with the loss of our baby,” he said.

Bereaved dad sues Health Department over missing baby’s body | Daily News ajax loader

Bereaved dad sues Health Department over missing baby’s body | Daily News

Sebode Mosemene’s baby boy, Sikhosana, died on March 26 and was taken to the mortuary and a day later Mosemene was told his child’s body was missing.


Source

Posted by | View Post | View Group

You may also like...

Comments are closed.