Burns Awareness: The dangers of a hot water bottle – ER24

In light of National Burns Awareness Week (3 – 9 May), the Botha family shares their story of how a hot water bottle caused a massive amount of pain and suffering for little Minke.

Burns Awareness: The dangers of a hot water bottle – ER24

Five years ago, a hot water bottle caused a massive amount of pain and suffering for the Botha family and especially to little Minke. Minke’s story It was getting cooler at night, and 5-year-old Minke asked mom Marilize to fill the small hot water bottle she had received as a gift. She wanted to h…


Source

Posted by | View Post | View Group

You may also like...

Comments are closed.