Business connections

Do you need electricity for a new home or a change in supply to an existing home? Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a connection.

Business connections ajax loader

Business connections

A way-leave agreement is an agreement under which a property owner gives a service provider (for example, an electricity services provider) the right to install pipes or cabling passing through or over the property


Posted by | View Post | View Group

You may also like...

Comments are closed.