Stella: Xander is not going to ask for bail now Xander Bylsma, alleged double k…

Stella: Xander is not going to ask for bail now
Xander Bylsma, alleged double killer from Stella in North West, is still planning to apply for bail, but probably not Friday, says his lawyer Moolman Wessels.
The 19-year-old Bylsma will appear on Friday on two charges of murder in Vryburg magistrate's court on the death of his ex-girlfriend Sharnelle Hough, 17, and Marna Engelbrecht, 16.
The two girls, both of whom were in Stella High School, were found in the school hostel early in the morning on a Saturday at the end of May. Both were strangled, but their murderer wanted it to look like a possible suicide, manipulating the scene so that it seemed as if the girls killed themselves. Bylsma was arrested after the murders after he made certain allegations to the police and is still in detention. He was in matric at the Stella High School last year.
Wessels says he cannot comment on the speculation about Xander's safety, should he be released on bail, because it is confidential information between he and his client. "There are no new developments regarding these speculations." Xander's mother, Mercia Bylsma, said on Wednesday that she "had gone through a difficult time and did not want to give an interview". Marna's father, Stefaans Engelbrecht, was short in his response, not wanting to say if he would be in Vryburg on Friday. "I do not like the media, I do not talk too them much." Ronnie Hough, Sharnelle's father, said in an open- interview in August that he was not ready to read the cold facts in police case files about what happened to his beautiful daughter's life in those last moments.
Xander's father, Monté Bylsma, could not be reached for comment on Wednesday.





Source

Posted by | View Post | View Group

You may also like...

Comments are closed.