Western Cape: At 15H09 Netcare 911 responded to reports of a fire at a Cape Town shopping Centre.
Upon arrival of the Netcare 911 Paramedic, multiple ambulance services as well as Fire and Rescue, SAPS and traffic authorities were in attendance.
Reports from the scene indicate that nine people were injured in what appears to be a gas leak at a restaurant resulting in an explosion.
Netcare 911 transported two adult patients in a serious condition to hospital for further assessment and care.
Seven other adult patients that also sustained burns wounds were transported by various other services that were on scene.
All necessary authorities were on scene to investigate.